should i bring out my whole portfolio? cause it totally have nothing to do with this job?
JUNPEI HAS LEVELED UP!
cn thx @一之瀨光
Clever way of getting his features in there
For the people wondering how I made those pancakes!
I literally just saw this on my dash this morning and then copied it. I just got creative with the designs is all.
You should try it out! It’s super fun and I giggled excitedly every time I flipped the pancake over for the reveal.
This is how I always make pancakes if I’m making them for myself. Who wants boring round pancakes? Not me, I say. I want a pony and an elephant and Mickey Mouse and my signature.
- The closest I could find on Amazon to the watercolour set I use is the Sakura brand of Koi Assorted WaterColours Field Set.
- Just use any old toothbrush. I used to use the ones that my dentist would give me after a visit, just because those were kind of cheap and I wouldn’t actually use them anyways.
- I use acrylic for flicking and highlights because watercolour-whites tend to fade when they dry.
- Also, remember to keep your hands clean, because nothing’s worse than smudging graphite into your watercolours and then unable to get it out.
- Try to avoid black and white when possible. They tend to dull the colours and it loses that watercolouring lustre.
Since I started watercolouring again for my daily sketches, I’ve gotten a lot of asks/dA notes on if I could give a tutorial on watercolouring and also more specific questions that overlapped each other, so I decided to do a semi guide/tips/answering thing.
I actually started watercolouring before I went into digital medium, so I have a bit of personal experience, but I am essentially self-taught when it comes to watercolouring since there weren’t a lot of watercolour tutorials online back then to begin with, so I cannot promise that these are the absolute correct way of doing things.
Hope it helps anyways :)
YES MAY I HELP U
U HUMAN SCUM